Feb 19, 2010

Fat Fish Steamboat - 31.12.2009

I got to know this place from a wonderful mummy (cheekiemonkie) on a same day of 31 Dec 09. Dan Dan was with Linda gugu and I forgot the reason. It could be I cant take a day off and the school was only open for half a day due to the New Year's eve. Therefore Linda gugu scarified and took leave to take care of Dan Dan for me. While waiting for the time to pass in the 3/4 of work day, I surfed mummies blog as usual and to my astonishment, I was excited to try out the fat fish steamboat that recommended by cheekiemonkie's mummy. The place is definitely look cool and the compound is big, it is definitely an ideal place for kids to run about yet need not worry about the traffic. I suggested that we went on that night which is 31.12.2009, at the same time having a small celebration for the New Year's eve since we did not planning of going anywhere else.


Here's the SignBoard of Fat Fish and The Big Boat displaying right before entering the entrance

The 1st Eating Hall from the Main Entrance

The Second Eating Hall which is near to the Bar Counter and Pool Table
By the way, this is my 1st time in life - Steamboat in a Bar!!! The Best of Both World! Package with good music, good ambiance, good foods, good companionship and good entertainment ground for Adults as well as kids.



Upon waiting for foods, not forgetting about the photos taking session * smile :O