Apr 3, 2010

Another Year Older!! 21.2.2010

It was a Saturday afternoon and the event was planned few days back secretly... Linda gugu and godma had planning for the buffet lunch at Holiday Inn Park View which we went in year 2009. However this time, the restaurant- Window By The Park has it brand new opening at Level 2. Beside the usual group of people, this time we had Uncle Richard and darling Tasha joined us for the lunch.It was indeed an unforgettable birthday for me in year 2010. Beside the silent pray wish lists being answered..hehe...also I had my special day celebrated with all my beloved family members. Really Thank You, Thank You so much for all that you all had done for me so far!!

The group photo taken at the lobby outside the restaurant.
Here's presenting the new "look" of Window By The Park" Buffet Spread Area!! Look definitely fresh, clean and elegant!!

Look at the crowd at the restaurant, it was fully-booked due to the CNY Festive Season.

Brother and Sister's group photo!
Only after the mid of the lunch, to my surprised cum touching.... a cake with a lighted candle presented right in front of my eyes then remind me that it was my birthday in 2 days time... I was thinking since the age is catching up so just act as any other day, bypass it unintentionally. Women tend to forget their own birth date when age is catching up ma... hahaha... I was really touched, in fact it was my 1st time to have such touchy birthday celebration with Dada and Family and of course my Dan Dan Boy!!
Look at the "Big Laughter & Joyfulness" on my face!! I was just too shocked and yet touchy. It was really a well-hide and planned buffet lunch that I totally didn't spot any fishy of the event, purely tot it was just another new year gathering's lunch! Really bow my head 90 degree heartfelt thankfulness to all of them for giving me such a wonderful birthday lunch.

The second big surprise was not the lunch and the cake only, there was another big big surprised awaiting for me..... A birthday Pressie!!! A birthday present that just by it weight and size that can made me dropped my touchy hot tears!!!

Guess what!!! It was my long desired item- A Brand New Casio Exilim 12.1 Mega Pixels Camera- what's more, it came in Light Pink Colour!!! Oh my gosh, it was another shock for me by received such a expansive gift. I really cant believe that Uncle Cheong, Linda gugu, godpa and godma got me such a pricy gift. So pai seh lei!!! Why must I always made you guys spent so much money on me... how am I going to repay you guys the kindness that you guys pour into our family.....

Look at how pretty is my newbie!!! Oh I just simply love it!!!! Thank you so so much to YOU!! (Uncle Cheong, Linda gugu, godpa and godma) I will make sure your photos look good in my blog after having this Miss Gorgeous ...hahahha

Finally the happy group photos.... Mummy was too excited with her new gadget that didn't take many photos after the present opening session ... haha...

Beside the superb pressie from the above, mummy also got her long wanted Ice-Cream Cake from Swensens that bought from daddy and creatively daddy made use of the dry ice that provided to create the smokey ice-cream presentation for mummy that made mummy so hysterically excited and happy. Thank you daddy!!

Apart from the above, mummy received another surprise birthday gift from Evelyn gugu, a gift that took 20+ hours flight to reach mummy's hands! It was originally a wristlet that mummy wanted to buy and use to put tissue, hp and money during the short one hour lunch-out. However after much consideration, mummy actually cancelled the order by thinking it is such a waste of money. Without even thinking about it after the cancellation, mummy was again shocked, touched and really happy that Evelyn gugu and Eileen godma actually planned it secretly to buy the wristlet for me. Really thank you so much to everyone of you for the gift, i really love it and i use it everyday now for lunch out with my colleagues. Evelyn gugu, thank you so much and also your effort to bring it back the wristlet and Kate Spade for me.

Also to love myself more, i finally got myself a New Kate Spade Aubrey Prince Street Baby Diaper Bag NWT. The long long wanted Diaper Bag that I had dream for so long, Dan Dan is coming to 2 years old then I had finally got the diaper bag. At least from this Diaper Bag onward, I can have more organize and systematic arrangement for Dan Dan' s necessities when going out for kai kai...