Dec 13, 2010

Farewell to Our Finance Manager...

Always sad to have this kind of gathering.Farewell:(unfortunately it was a shock for us when we got to know that our Finance Manager who joined the company for 6 years++ tendered her resignation last month.

To me, she is special... I was interviewed by her and she chosen me and therefore I was lucky enough to land myself in the MNC company after so many years of hoping and wishing. I had enough of local firm experience family businesses..I was with 5 of them...there is always ugly faces every now and then..wife & husband, brothers & sisters,father & son..the worst thing is the limited staffs welfare to even 0 welfare.. Thanks to her that now i am not only enjoy the good welfare but no more domestic affair in my working environment anymore ;)

I am now back to the House of God! I believe my mum will be happy for me too. All because of her, once again i attended church, listen to Him and follow whatever He wanted me to do as a Wife, as a Mother, as a Friend, as a relatives and so on...

Gladys, thank you for everythings...Still not use to the changes of my lunch partner..all the best to you and with God blessed, I hope I can attend church even more regularly.

We went to the Sakura,Yio Chu Kang for the buffet dinner. There were total 15 of us with 6 of them were ex- staffs. We had good time, even though I am not so familier with the ex-staffs but everyone are friendly and warm-hearted...