Feb 8, 2011

Learning Months of the Year

It was my plan to have Dan attended Sunday church quite some time until recently, I finally brought him. He attended 1st Sunday School on 2/1/2011 at Faith Community Baptise Church - David Club (3-4 years old).

I was myself a Christian since my teenage age. I was always struggled and retaliated when asking to attend Church in the Sunday morning, mum always had hard time to get me attend Church regularly until i arrived at Singapore 10 years ago. Initially my thought was, i am going to be free and nobody will going to kick me early in the morning to attend church anymore and also all the cell group gathering during the weekends.

However to my astonish, my mum actually got so much of church's members contact in Singapore that she actually got hold of the church member's to come all the way to the place that i stayed back then to bring me to the church..... Only until few years later then i realised the good things of attending church.... i realised that i really in need of god's words to brush through my faith as a christian ... still, i am attending church intermittently until today. ermmm...

Hopefully start today, I can have more regular and healthy church life and with Dan Dan attending the Sunday School for him to know more of His and also All the Great Things about Him.. Beside that, Dan get to enjoy the barely 2.5 hours every Sunday morning in games, songs, Movement, Art & Craft, Circle + Music time.... Below some photos taken at the Sunday School...

img style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 300px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 400px; CURSOR: hand" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5576128330715897794" border="0" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjApENfKdGJtXCJLxaFpgaUSLbLd0Oq1bBMZqAqUHkCFwFpxjKY2kW7iLWmAgDBWe30F96RV0NG9ied-r9gIFqRNTfG7MX88fKvV3pA2vP95wU6dVcpdGY0yU-uW7FhMfyU89XADugpHcL/s400/CIMG4990.JPG" />