Mar 11, 2011

My Journey with EOS550D has began.....

I had just got my long long wanted item from IT Expo Suntec on 10/3/2011, the date of our key collection to the new house as well - My 1st DSLR Camera - Canon EOS550D.... I have the great passion to own it ever since Dan was borned and only up to now then i have enough of my hard earn saving + bonus to purchase it.... I love the clear and smooth edge finishing photos with all contrast, brightness, ISO just match perfectly to create the photos effect that everyone just love to see.... So far, We had been getting professional photography service at S$300 a time just to get our family shoot, Dan's birthday shoot...now I guess no more....we can achieve the good images as well with my DSLR......the only thing is .... i need more practise and practise to be good in it....... Ok no more blarring...here show my newest kits.....

This is all that I got, IT show has given out quite a lot of free gifts for the purchase.
Free: SD 8GB, Battery, Remote Control, 5 Million Dollar Home Crumpler Bag, EF Lens Workbook, User Guide, LCD cover Eyecup, Free Training Session, and top up additional S$89 for the EF-55mm lens with another 2 years extended warranty.