Jul 19, 2011

Field Trip- Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

Just kids had arranged A Mother Day special field trip for Mother & Child to Jacob Ballas Children Garden on 6/5/2011. No daddies are allowed for this trip... Mummy took leave and here's the good chance to take some photos of him in his old school's uniform and his 1st circle of friends for his good viewing when he grown up..




Charles Charles - very cute~~ A friend of his since they were in infant care until N1.







from left: Desmond, Charles, Eddy (Dan told me his name) and Danzel











Lunch was included and after the lunch, teachers had arranged a song that sung by the children for all mummies..... it was so touched and he continue to sing it until today...anyday, anytime when he is in a good mood, the lyrics goes like this "oh my mummy, oh my mummy, oh my mummy, I love you (in high pitch) .... you are so kind, you are so nice, oh my mummy..I Love you....." I just typed it out here when the memory still fresh and one day....when I look back, he may stop or even forget about this song but to mummy, it will always bring the grin on my face.



Here's everybody sang the song....





After the song session, all children was given carnation to be given to their mummy.. Danzel was still leaned on me when teachers started the distribution, I asked Dan: '' Dan, mummy dont have flower? He looked at me and dashed off and squeezed through the crowd to get 1 stalk of flower for me, the moment was touched too.... :)









Here's photo showed he excitedly passed the flower to me....