Sep 20, 2011

I am writing now.....

Mummy started to notice Dan Picked up the marker and white chalk to actually doodle some alphabet & numbers on the board....such as 1, 2 ,4 , 7, 0, T, H and etc... I think it is time to kick start some concrete training on his writing skills when I came across this tracing Alphabet Writing Exercise Books at Popular and I swore to buy it for him...

It was beyond my expectation, he did it very well for even the 1st attempt of pencil writing.. He chose to write all the letters in different color, he used pencil, color pencils, water colors and even marker (fine tip) and I just let him be as long as he willing to finish the whole page of one letter, but to my surprise, he continued to write to the letter D as you can see below...... very well done and I gave him a well treat at the end of the session...ice cream...hehehe...


Ever since we started off with the writing , he will automatically went into the room after the dinner from outside to take out his books and pencil box to start write and write in his little table.... PO PO even praised that she never see such kids (such young) to automatically seat quietly and concentrating in his books.....by the way, he had completed the books by now, mummy has yet to get a new set for him and guess this time, i shall start with some simple chinese writing hor...hee hee....No worry, there is no hardcore training here, some basic exposure is still beneficiary to the kids as long as they willing and love to do it.... :)