Oct 22, 2014

Pregnancy Journey

As natural expectation, 2nd baby - we hope to have a baby girl! A little pretty mei mei that Danzel can protect in the future. For the 1st trimester pregnancy, it isn't any smoother as we wish to. Sleepiness, Tiredness, Vomiting but yet with heavy appetite in early journey of pregnancy. Perhaps also due to lost of taste bud that I love spicy and heavy foods like curry, tom yam etc therefore started to presume that this might be a girl as the morning sickness was slightly different from 1st pregnancy.

The tiredness got slightly better when it started move into 2nd trimester. However I still hate the long walking journey of mine from house to office. It was killing! 

I got big hit from not quite favourable news of Down Syndrome Test. I was there alone during the test and to my disbelief, the result from the 1st diagnosis was bad and foresee higher chance for baby to have Down Syndrome Risk. I was devastated! My heart was racing fast in fear that I broke down in tear at the waiting area while waiting to be sent for another comprehensive test.

Thanks God that the 2nd test (blood flow) came out to be good, I even broke down again right after the 2nd doctor was going to land her hand on my tummy. She was shocked of my sudden act and I told her that I was afraid of the result. At that point of time, i just shouted innerly myself that I don't want girl anymore, God please i accept any gender any god's gift but please blessed me with a perfectly healthy baby, that's all I was asking back then........... Always as people said Healthy baby is more important than anythings... 

2nd pregnancy was not at any smoother than my 1st pregnancy. Aside the shock from the fault test, I had encountered lack movement from didi. I was quite worry and repeatedly telling gynea about it, I had also strapped on to monitor the heartbeat of baby. 

Below showing some photos during my 2nd pregnancy to didi!! Looking good yay :)