Apr 30, 2011

Our Love Nest Designer Impression View....

The Progress of the Old House and New House...


The current house is officially sold on 9/4/2011- Saturday (1st Day Show House & 1st OPT issued), there were total about 10++ appointments.. the open house started at 1pm.. Daddy was working and I spent the whole morning cleaned/cleared/ the house while Dan was at the Center. When Ben arrived, I just asked him to take charge from there while i away to fetch Dan. I told him I will need to bring Dan for lunch and will take my take some time to be home... who's know he called when I just fetched Dan and asked me what time will i be reaching home?? I know there must be some good news going on at that point of time.... so without must hesitation, i ran back.

I saw 4 big guys (1 buyer-Engineer,1 agent, 2 of the buyer's buddies) were gathered at the sofa and there were some other visitors still browsing thru the house.... when the 4 big guys saw Dan, 1 of them was saying...wow so cute.... and from there, this guy (teacher) started to tease/play with Dan....and Ben quickly pulled me into the room and told me that the guy outside was very interested to our house and willing to come out with 20kCOV.....at that point of time, i was like huh :"Ben...but our minimum required is 30cov at least......" so in my thinking, i felt that it was still too early to have it close deal when they will still have lot of them coming to see the house..... Ben told me that we cannot let go this chance even though we don't accept 20cov so he tried to go out and bargain some more ... this fellow was very keen and agreed with the increase to another 9kcov which make up to total 29COV... i called Daddy and daddy also agreed to let go at this price so we proceed with the OTP however good news is Daddy was not at home so nobody to sign the OTP....


Ben got them to come back again at the end of the day when the owner of the house is back....so during this period of waiting, we continued the open house and with so many appointments but non of them were interested with our house. Ben received 2nd offer thru phone and the fellow offered pathetic S$5K and we were like " what's e fxx!!!! so Ben told me if we don't have this guy who interested in our flat, i think we are sweating right now..... now my turn to start worry that this guy will still come back or not....if let's say he has use this time to view other houses, he may not be coming back again........

Anyway the house is now sold and the 1st appointment with HDB will be on 8 June 2011 and the 2nd appointment will probably be in July. Our new house is almost near to completion... the cabinets will be installed fully by end of next weekends.
Below our 3D photos... colorful combination.... Purple, Red, Black and White....We opted for very simple design... in fact desiger gave us something more complex but end up we cut it into very simple, neat design...