Apr 29, 2011

Wild Wild West 26.03.2011

Sad news, my friend- Chung will be going back to Miri to start off her new chapter of life and her big day will be in September this year... therefore she will be going back to Miri in June 2011.. she wanted to visit all the Singapore attactions spots before she goes back therefore we had decided to go to Wild Wild West on 26/3/2011.

Dan always love to stick with his Chung Yi Yi, whenever he saw the MRT, he will tell me, take tutu train to go see Chung YiYi and I always got to tell him, sure no problem, next time ok because the tutu train track is just near to our house and he will always got to see it and told me the same thing again and again...
Here's the new swimming top that I bought for him, I wanted to buy the this kind of top for him quite some time as I find it look very beach boy and board surfing kind of sunny feeling...