Jun 14, 2015

Gold Coast-Day3&4-7-8June2015

Day 3-7 June 2015- Monday. Gold Coast is 2 hours ahead of Singapore. We woke at 7am Australia Time, that's mean in Singapore only 5am. Family members started gather around the Island Kitchen, busy with Breakfast, Wheat Toasts, Nepresso, Omelets, Ham & Bacon, Australia made Milk & Milo~~ oh my yummy dazzling morning beverages  and etc..
 
This time round, we had sufficient bath rooms & amenities within the villa, especially of my own family, we occupied the 1 and only room downstairs which well-equipped with bathroom all by ourselves. Although we were in a large group (14pax) however there were no morning toilet rushing issue, at least for my family with 2 kids.
 
We got out the house everyday around 9:30am. Day 3 we changed our initial itinerary of Movie World to Currumbin Wildlife as it was Queen's Birthday on Monday which we expect big crowd at Movie World and cause the rides to have long waiting Q. To our surprise, Currumbin was comparably quiet. Look at the entrance, woo cool~~~
 





 













 
Our elder baby is so in love with the kangaroos, he was so thrill to see them and kept feeding and communicated with them in Australia's accent. Look at how he admired them from one side.
 








 
Mummy~~ I am still taller than the baby Joey~~
 








 
Day 4- We went as promised - MOVIE WORLD!! The theme park that I have hear it since long long time ago , the place that we can meet Batman, Superman in real person!!








The one behind us is Superman's Thrilling Ride~~ Definitely not for the "chicken" person like me ~~







 
The Batman is so much "mini" than expected.. I wonder if there is no height limit requirement for that? and he is definitely racist batman who only high 5 to Caucasian Kids but not Asian Kids :(




 
Bunny is more friendly and approachable than the Cool Batman! See how close I was to snap this shot for my Big Baby~~ To the term of Kiasu Mummy, I definitely shameless to say, I am one of them!





The ride is way to kiddy for him, but for the beautiful photo, I just got him up there for some fresh & cool air..and got some nice photos!!
























The free flow drink throughout the day of us in the park! Quite a worth buy~~